Jesus Loves GRASS

Technical blog about GRASS/GIS,open source geoinformatics and MAPSERVER.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Everything is now locked !!!!

Well the acesses to the mapserver is now locked !!!!!!!

For locking the system with a login I used the PHP classes called adminpro that I got from the site:

http://www.phpclasses.org/

The programming was done by Giorgios from Greece, and is the most straight forward login system based on MySQL, that I know, all programming is simple to follow and the configuration is very simple.

I had some problems making the socket connection to the MySQL, I don't understand why the socket wouldn't work, the file was inside chroot but I was having error messages saying no socket.

I couln't find much about the problem on the net, so instead of socket I used a direct connection: 127.0.0.1:3306

I don't know if this is secure but it worked !!!

<?php include("adminpro_class.php");
$prot=new protect();
if ($prot->showPage) {
?>

<!-- HTML/PHP GOES HERE --!>

<!-- end of php protection-->
<?php } ?>

Cool and simple !!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home