Jesus Loves GRASS

Technical blog about GRASS/GIS,open source geoinformatics and MAPSERVER.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I can't belive it I got the job !!!!

I was a couple of days in the Alentejo region working on a research field and had to take care of some temperature logger and collect soil samples for a project. I discovered that the field was infested with ticks, after I got home by the end of the week I discovered 3 ticks on my body, it was a bit painful to take the bitches out with alcohol.

But the good news was that I got the job at the JRC in Ispra, I just have to pass a medical exam and to send some documentation and if everything goes according to plan I am starting at the 16th July.

This means that I have to finish the WFS system in the CALTER project As Soon As Possible!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home