Jesus Loves GRASS

Technical blog about GRASS/GIS,open source geoinformatics and MAPSERVER.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Email hidding

I did a small info page concerning the webGIS, it is a page with a semi-transparent background, like the KaExplorer example, but ported to KaAqua. Anyway I had to put some email and as usual I have hidden the email using a common javascript procedure, where the email is transformed in to an array of number and then the documment.write() reconverts back to letter.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/

For my big surprise, when I make the page appear inside a div tag the documment.write() doesn't work , and there is no errors not in the javascript console or in the apache.

I have no idea why or even found the reason why, in the end I had to hide the email using simple echo() in PHP

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home